Rayco’s Work Practices
- Work is completed on consecutive business days (weather permitting) from 8am – 4:30pm unless specified otherwise.
- All employees are dressed professionally in Rayco shirts and apparel.
- All work is performed and completed by Rayco team members and partners.
- Work in progress near pedestrian traffic areas will be clearly marked with cones, signs or caution tape.
Our Warranty Assurance program includes yearly inspections for the duration of the warranty. We schedule a day to send out a foreman who is knowledgeable about your community in order to inspect the job for potential failures. We will spend that day touching up and coating areas prone to water, sun or bug intrusion. If we find areas of concern, a report of the items will be sent to the board and management.
In addition to the warranty, we will send a file to the board and HOA containing all of the colors and products used for future reference once the project is completed. We will also leave labeled touch up paint onsite.
Warranty assurance is done on a per contract basis. Please check your contract for eligibility.
- Our Foreman will be able to answer all on-site questions and issues during the project. A direct management contact will also be available at all times.
- You will be provided our Foreman’s name and contact information, along with your Project Manager’s contact information.
- Two week notices are posted prior to our planned painting and/or construction schedule.
- A 24-48 hour notice is given when working on individual units.
- Weekly updates will be sent to your staff.
Rayco has been operating for 9+ years and has worked on a combined total of more than 3,500 homes, commercial buildings, and HOA communities and complexes.
Office #: (760) 566-7725
Toll Free #: (888) 317-2423
970 W Valley Pkwy #414
Escondido, CA 92025
CA Lic #B-1019483
M-F: 8am - 5pm